There are many ways to make a quick buck, but one of the quickest and easiest ways to do that are taking surveys. These surveys may vary from topic to topic, but all of them focus on your opinions and will compensate you for your time. The compensation may range from redeemable points for money or gift cards to actual money cashed to you via PayPal.
All of these sites do not require any college degrees in order to participate, nearly anyone of any age can take part in these quizzes. People have been known to make a few dollars without contributing a lot of their time. They may just feel like hopping on the computer to see if anything is available. However often you decide to get on these sites, they will always pay, whether it be a few dollars or much more
4. MintVine - Surveys on this site are awarded by points, and one thousand points equals ten dollars.
5. Harris Poll Online - Harris Poll Online is famous for contacting people to participate in local focus groups, and of course they have several surveys you can take online.
6. Toluna - This site requires a lot of points before you can cash out, but there are surveys that reward survey takers with large amounts of points.
7. Pinecone Research - Pinecone Research pays well, and you can cash out anytime you like, there is no maximum amount needed before you can.
8. SwagBucks - This site has SwagBucks, which are points put on gift cards and use almost anywhere. You can also make money beyond taking surveys.
9. CashCrate - CashCrate has daily surveys available and will usually pay around fifty cents per survey. This site has similarities to Inbox Dollars.
These surveys are notorious for asking a lot of questions beforehand, but this is only because they are trying to learn about you. They may ask questions about your household and income, but this is only because they want to match you to surveys that suit you best.
It is recommended that you apply for several sites at once because there may only be a few surveys available for you on one site. This is also a good idea since surveys will stop being offered if they reach of certain amount of people taking the survey. The work may become repetitive, answering questions, but the payout can be quite nice if you are willing to stick to it.